THYH 2017-2018 registration will take place both online and in-person. All players must be registered online before the in-person registration night - September 20 or 21 from 6-8pm at the Lake County Arena.
A few important reminders about registration:
1. Minimum age to register with THYH is 4.
2. If the player is new to THYH, you will need to provide an official (not hospital) birth certificate at the in-person registration. There is also an option to upload the birth certificate during registration.
3. NEW: New first-year 4-6 year old players are required to sign up for the mini-mite in-house program. In certain cases a player may be moved to Mites at THYH discretion. No registration fee, fundraising , volunteering, or travel. A minimum of 12 skating sessions are guaranteed and THYH hopes to provide most of the required protective gear (except skates) to all new players. All new mini-mite players are required to register with USA Hockey ($50 - except for birth year 2011 and after) and provide THYH with an official (not hospital) birth certificate at the in-person registration - there is an option to upload the birth certificate during registration.
4. All players must be registered with USA Hockey before registering with THYH ($50 except for birth years 2011 and after). There is a link below. A link is also available at the start of the THYH registration. Make sure you note the confirmation number received from USA Hockey with each registration - you will also get an email confirmation from USA Hockey with the number. Note that there is sometimes a slight delay after registering with USA Hockey before the confirmation number is recognized by our registration portal.
5. Once registered with USA Hockey, proceed to register with THYH by using the "THYH 2017-2018 Registration" link below. You will need to create a Sport Engine account if you don't already have one. Enter the USA Hockey confirmation number to begin the registration. We encourage you to add info for the second parent/guardian so coaches and team managers have all contact info for a player. You can register multiple players in the same session by selecting the "Register Another Player" button at the end of each registration.
6. You have the option of paying online (a processing fee applies) or in-person at the registration nights ("pay offline" option). We will accept cash, checks and credit cards at the in-person nights and do have payment plans available if needed.
7. You will receive a receipt when THYH registration is complete. Please bring the receipt to the in-person registration as proof of registration.
8. You will need to attend the in-person registration if any of the following apply:
9. Registration fees are non-refundable.
If you have questions about registration please contact Sue Powell.
|Participation Level||After||Before||Registration Fee||Goalie Registration Fee|
|Mini-mite (first year 4-6 year olds)||7/1/2011||6/30/2013||$0||n/a|
|Mite (returning Mites)||7/1/2008||6/30/2013||$100||n/a|
|Squirt/Girls 10U||7/1/2006||6/30/2008||$225 (first year free)||$112.50|
|Item||Per Player Buy Out||Family Buy Out (2 or more players)|
The Registration "Registration" is not currently available.
To look up the details of a completed THYH 2017-2018 Registration registration please type in all details exactly as they appear on the final registration.
Click to view all of your completed registrations.